Watery discharge, bad odor from vagina after sex. Prescribed doxycycline. Pus like discharge, pelvic pain. Reason?

I m married. I had sex with another man. After a week, i noticed that there s a water-like discharge came from my vagina . It has a very bad odor, no itching, no burning. I went to my OB, she done a paptest, she told me to take doxycycline 3xdaily for a week, and albothy 7supp,every other night. My husband also took the doxy. Done with the med, i noticed that the discharge was gone. But before my period came, i noticed that there s a yellowish pus like discharge and pelvic pain . On my period there s a mucous that smells bad and a very sharp pain in my lower left abdomen. And n0w i m experiencing mild sore throat . What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013