Watery discharge. Had abnormal pregnancy. Done pelvic ultrasound. What to do?

Hey me n my husband really wana baby m married 2011 Oct firstly we used precautions condoms but on April I was having brown spoting m lower abdominal pain I visited to Dr they testes my blood n urine it was positive but they said it not a normal pregnancy may be it was in tube but when my menstrual date is due it was started after then they take pelvic ultrasound and it was normal they advice me not to have sex 3 months since July m trying to conceive but negative result just now m having watery discharge n my period started 1 week late I thought I was pregnant but no I wasn t plz tell me what to do
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013