Watering from the nose during and after food. Cause and remedy?

Respected Doctor, I am suffering from a disease -water coming from my brain via nose ., water form is like a thick spit. offently, but now from two years in during & after eating food i.e. break fast. lunch. or dinner especially I feel trouble because water comes from my brain via my nose up to half an hour.That s why I keep always a piece of cloth for cleaning nose during eating process.Please tell me what is its reason & advise for medicine use if possible. Yoiur Thanks Muhammad Sajjad
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012