Watering eyes, sealed eyelashes, left corner of left eye feels like gel. What's wrong ?

my eye has been watering like crazy, like I wake up and peel my eyelashes apart cause they re stuck together and this morning I took out my contacts because I thought maybe my eye was annoyed by them but it STILL keeps watering.. and now the left corner of my left eye feels like..gel.. it s all mooshy and gross and it s freaking me out.. it s clear, looks totally normal, just looks like I have sorta bloodshot eyes.. What s up?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013