Water went into ears, issues with ear now, blocked. What should i do?

Hi I went to my hair dresser this past Saturday 4/20, and as she was rinsing my hair she kind of blasted my left ear with the sprayer and a lot of water went into my ear. Over the last 2 days I have a problem with that ear now, and I suspect from reading on Internet that it is a Eustachian tube issue now. It is hard to describe but it s like I hear someone speaking BUT I hear a slight delay wih a kind of high frequency talking sound when someone is talking. Only in the ear that was sprayed. Ear also feels blocked a bit. I have tried popping that ear but that hasn t worked. I read on Internet to try taking something like sudafed and give it a week. What do u suggest? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013