Water went inside the ear during bathing, intense pain, diagnosis showed small hole on the ear drum. Will it cure with medicines?

before 15 days when I bathing some water go to my left side ear it is very distured me for one ful day in this I for the dry of ear a clean cotton and wash the ear but no solve the problem then I consult to ent doctor at Indira nager lucknow Mr. ehsan jaidi they saying that my ear ke parde ke bheech mai Chota whole hai isi lilye yeh beh raha hai , droping and medicine se Thik hone ko bataya hai plz help me
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012