Water went accidently into baby's ear while bathing. How to prevent this?

I need your advice about getting water into baby s ear. When I washed my 3 months old baby s hair today, a quite bit of water got into his left side ear accidentally. So, I turned his head on the side and tilted him over to get the water out quickly. Now, I letting him to sleep laying on his side on my lap. What shall I do now? My baby can get ear infection from getting water into his ear?? He used to turn his head to look everything in these few days while taking tub bath. So, what can I do to prevent the water get into his ears? I looking forward your reply.Thanks.Wah.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013