Water leaking from the vagina after undergoing Leitz Cone biopsy, no sign of infection. No amendments with antibiotics. What can be done?

I have just had a Leitz Cone Biopsy and ever since I have had a lot of water leaking from my vagina . I went back to the hospital and they said there was no sign of infection but as a precaution put me on two lots of antibiotics but they don t seem to be doing anything at all. It is flooding my pants and is definitely from my vagina and not urine leakage. Also it is definitely waterlike and not thicker.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Dear the excessive secretions are a result Leitz biopsy. There are no vaginal secretions as such . Antibiotics are given that you do develop any infection and remain stable . Don't you worry all will be fine