Water infection, took antibiotics, protein in urine, orange colour, funny smell, frequent urination, bloated around pubic area. Advice?

Hello! I have been to the doctors and was told I had a water infection after realizing there was something wrong. The doctor gave me a short course of anti-biotics but I still have the same symptoms a week later. I went back to the doctors and gave another sample, they said the infection had gone, but I had protein in my urine . The sample has been sent off to the hospital, I am waiting for the results, but have now noticed my urine is very orange (almost red) and has a kind of funny smell. When I do empty my bladder , it is frequent but not much. I have also noticed my skin is quite bad at the moment and I am very bloated around my pubic area. Can you help, my doctors is fully booked. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012