Water infection, green discharge, flu symptoms, rashes, lumps behind ear and on skin. Why?

I started off week ago with water infection and green discharge. Nothing came bk from swab test and urine sample came bk water infection. Came out in rash in mean time itchy rash started on feet and legs etc. doc told me I am fighting something as I had flu syptoms and bit temp. Said rash could be reaction to meds. Then changed anti notice and put me on tablets to clear rash. Seemed to work so came off those tablets few days then lumps appear behind ears. Their tender but hot and red and itchy. My scalp feels itchy. Could be I jus getting hair done that day. Lumps still behind ears but red under skin lumps have appeared on bk and one on neck.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013