Washed hands with cement primer which has ethylene glycol. Feeling dizzy, nausea. Cause? What to do?

I was using cement paint and also cement primer which has ethylene glycol in it. I didn't think about it and washed the roller with my hands and water to clean it. The primer got all over hands.... also the cement paint. I did wash hands after with soap and water. I was fine until the next day. I feel dizzy and a little nausea .... I dont know if it is because it is absorbed into my skin now and causing this. What do I do now?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013