Washed face with a whitening soap. Had small pimple, applied dettol. Produced circular burn. Applied MEBO medication. Will it get healed with no scar?

Hello dear doctors. I washed my face with a whitening doap. i had a small pimple that i irritated, then i applyed Detol liquid on it. it produced a circular black area that i believe is a chemical burn . I applyed MEBO medication for 2 appeared it got better and the outer skin got exfoliated...the inner skin got really good and started to heal form a pinkish color to quite natural skin color i had to got to college, so i put a small bandage on it and went out in the hot weather and burning sun. the burn turned into brown. I went to a dematologist, and she gave me a whitening cream called AVOQUIN 4% the area got very very red, especially that i use at night and go out under the sun in the morning with no suncream(she said that i should put nothing on my face). i only covered my face with a piece of clothing. i went back to her, and she gave me fusibact B and said that my face skin is very sensitive and that i apply this twice daily...and in the afternoon, i put some water and vasline on it. it has been 2 days since i started using it. the redness reduced, and it turned into a freaking white with some exfoliated skin on it. what is my condition, and is it going to get healed with no scar , although it got all these colors in only less than 2 months???? please help. i need to know. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012