Wash hands after passing urine, fingered partner. Pregnancy chance?

Hi , would like to ask if there is a risk of pregnancy for my girlfriend on this situation, I went to the toilet to have pee after that i washed my face only with water then wipe my face and hands by tissue paper, after 10-15 minutes i went again to the toilet then wash my face again only with water then wiped it again with tissue, then we stayed on her room then i fingered her. is there a chance to get her pregnant. i know its a bit odd but just want to ease my mind on this. thank you very much
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012