Was wrongly treated with canasa suppositories, steroids. Had emergency colonrrectal surgery. Prognosis?

83-year old felmale. Had emergency colonrectal surgery--rectal stump left--in December 2012. Flex Sig examination for cause of drainage for past 6 mos from rectum showed small hole into abdominal cavity . CT Scan showed abscess; culture shows Streptococcus Anginosus. Abscess drained, drain left in place, and infusing self with Zosyn 4.5 grams every 8 hrs. Because doctors did not recognize problem, I was treated for mos with canasa suppositories, protofoam HC, and steroid suppositories. What is the prognosis with my current treatment and possible complications.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013