Was using IUD, didn't get periods. IUD was removed, prescribed regestrone. Chances of getting pregnancy?

I was using iud from Dec'12 until october'13. my monthly cycle was to come by 4th of every month but, i haven't received my periods yet. Hence, i consulted my gynaec and she said iud is in service and it has to be removed. iud is removed now and she prescribed me regestrone 5mg for 5days and asked me to visit her on the 2nd day of my periods. Are there chances of me getting pregnant. for which reason she prescribed me that tablet?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013