Was under weight, stressed, been gaining weight tremendously. Why?

I had a medical termination in June of 2011. At the time, I was under weight, due to stress. After the abortion, I continued to lose weight, because I was consuming maybe 300 calories per day. I am 5'2 and I got down to a dangerous 88 lbs. I don't believe I was anorexic, because I had no body image issues, I just couldn't force myself to eat from the stress. Eventually, around October of 2011, I started recovering from stress and began eating normally again. I was back to my normal 105 lbs by May 2012. In June of 2012, I started to eat a healthy low carb diet. I eat eggs and fruit for breakfast, a salad and lean protein for lunch. Dinner would change, but was mostly healthy as well. I began working out 2-3 times a week for 45 mins to an hour in June 2012, though I had never in my life set foot in a gym before that (I am currently 30). My problem is that instead of maintaining my 105, despite eating better and being more active than ever before, I keep gaining weight. I don't know what is happening to my body and I'm scared because I don't know when or if it will stop. I am currently 119 lbs, which according to the medical chart I researched online is 2 lbs from being overweight for my height. I'd like to know where this uncontrollable weight gain is coming from. Could it be related to the abortion? Or is it a response to my drastic weight loss in 2011?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013