Was taking tamoxifen. Diagnosed with Congestive heart failure(CHF). On medicines. Are tamoxifen and CHF related?

I was taking Tamoxifen for 5 years. I am now menopausal and taking another drug for another 5 years (starts with L and I forget the name). I have newly diagnosed congestive heart failure . I knew I had intermittent atrial fib x 10 years or so, now it is not intermittent and I am on drugs for rate control, Xarelto, etc. My question is, is this just my bad luck or is there a connection between Tamoxifen and CHF?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013