Was taking phentimine, started with palpitations. Feeling faint, weak. Is this side effects from phentimine?

Age 28 Height 5ft 1 Weight 9st 12 I have been taking phentimine on and off for years (5years) i stopped last week for good because I started with palpitations all the time and feeling faint and only was using the for energy and not eating much on them, its been a week now but today although I d eaten breakfast I found myself having to take coat off (in snow) I was sweating, felt weak and faint. Is this side effects from phentimine?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013