Was taking levothyroxine previously for underactive thyroid. Currently taking Eltroxin. Having weakness, sickness. Cause?

I am a 49 years old, have been treated for the past 8 years for an underactive thyroid and am currently on a dosage 150mcg. I have recently moved from the UK to Qatar. In the UK I was taking Levothyroxine which made me feel well. Two months ago I got a prescription filled with Eltroxin . I am feeling increasingly tired, achey and generally unwell. Could this be due to the change in make of tablets?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013