Was taking Dronis. Having back pain, fever after stopping it. Scan shows ovarian cysts. Solution?

Hi I am from India. My marriage was in the month April 2011. My wife is 20 yr old at that time. Based on a doctor’s prescription we started to have dronics 20 since April 2011. Till date she consumed about 5 strips of dronis 20 until Feb. 2012. Only once she had consumed two strips back to back. Others were had a gap of about four months. Since February 2012 we decided to stop it. She had some back pain , clod & fever issues since October 2012. During October 2012 through scanning, existence of 3mm kidney stones were revealed. Today because of the back pain, we visited a doctor and he recommended for scanning & it was revealed that she has some ovarian cysts , but there are no kidney stones. Could you please help me on this.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013