Was suffering from stomach pain and sharp needle pain in stomach. Why am I weak?

hii doctor....i was suffereing from stomach ache and needle like sharp object hurting my lungs sometimes and pain in, i took CBC in that everything is normal expect lymphocyte and monocyte count low. So, doctor said there is nothing to worry. He gave antibiotics and other medicine. So, what would u say. i am feeling very weak and unable concentrate on my work. Is it dangerous do u think i should have more examinations.If so,what are they?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012