Was suffering from bipolar disorder, anxiety since 11 Years. Was treated now. Can vitamin B12 deficiency be tested in teens also?

Do American Doctors have any plans on testing for B12 Deficiency in teens, not just adult? I had to live with it since I was 12 years old and never knew. Finally got tested for it at 23 years old a year and a half ago and finally found out. I got rid of it and my Bi-Polar, and Anxiety Disorders I lived with as a young kid went away almost immediately.B12 if the most important vitamin in the body, please could you tell American Doctors to test for this in teens? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013