Was sick chronically, joints painful, have bulging disc in spine, headaches, lack of sleep. Help?

I live in the Cleveland Ohio area and was chronically sick for 3 years. In 2005 they ran a battery of tests and found out I testes posiritive for Lymes disease. I went through 2 months of outpatient IV antibiotics but still have problems with my joints since then. I was suppose to have an artifificial disc replacement in y cervical spine , but my insurance company denied the procedure. I have gone through the course of spinal blocks that did not help and have a bulging disc in my lumbar spine. I was put on Vicoden 750 which did help but after 7 years it barely does anything anymore. Now I am loosing the feeling at the tips of my fingers on my left hand and my headaches are becoming unbearable. I also cant sleep at night and have to sleep sitting up since I can no longer lay down flat. do you have any physicians in mind in the cleveland/ akron area that can help me? i seem to get tossed around from doctor to doctor and I cannot take all this time off work , or have to wait 2-3 months for some specialists
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013