Was sexually abused previously. History of miscarriages due to scar tissue in womb. Having pregnancy symptoms. Suggestions?

im 18 was sexually abused from a young age have recently been told i ant have children die to scarred tissue in my womb have been with my partner four years but didnt know about the abuse going on .... anyway im no stranger to misscariages i can conceve a child at low percentage but then have an even lower percentage of being able to carry a full pregnancy we have been trying for a baby (young iknow!!) but my last period was the end of november start of december now today 25th jan starting about a week ago my boobs started to hurt ive been very tempremental with my moods too ... yesterday i felt back and stomach cramps appearing very mildly but seem to be increasing i have brown spotting too !! someone please help i dont wantto do a pregnancy test i font want to upset myself its hirting me so much with all thats gone on and if its another miscarriage i think im going to break down its killing me now i feel like a failiure its so upsetting
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013