Was prescribed primolut to delay periods, smooth lining of uterus. Underwent DNC. Pregnancy test- negative. What is wrong?

hi,i am given primolut N by my doctor to delay my bleeding n for smooth lining of my uterus(i had c-section on 6th jan,undergo DnC on 6th feb due to retained placenta,medication is 17 days from 7th feb to 23th feb .i had spotting for 2 days after that. now its one month already i dont have my periods till now,pregnancy something wrong with me?will i be able to conceive again?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013