Was pregnant, took cytotec, had cramps and bleeding, frequent urination, nipples hurt. Why?

hi i was pregnant late december and i took cytotec on the 29th of dec 2012 and i had cramp n bleed little droping for like 4 days and it stoped but went for scan like a week later and nothing was seen. but i still urinate like 6 times a day and my nipples still paining me but i dont feel hungry anymore and dont feel that abdominal pain like baby moving and when can i see my next period please. reply me please. #lilyy#
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013