Was pregnant, had heavy bleeding. Having very dizzy spells and experiencing breathlessness. What dose it indicate?

Hi I am ten weeks pregnant on my third child. Had heavy bleeding two days ago, was checked by OBGYN who did a scan and internal examination, he found a heart beat on scan but could not find where bleeding was coming from . Bleeding is not as heavy now and has changed colour from bright red to dark red, however I am having very dizzy spells and experiencing breathlessness if I climb stairs or exert myself even a little, please advise?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
The bleeding during the pregnancy is a worrisome finding. If the fetal cardiac activity is intact then there is nothing to worry. The dizzy spells are likely to be due to weakness caused by excess bleeding.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal