Was pregnant, during birth had excess weight, bp, nauses. Had csection. Was it a serious problem?

in 2011 I gave birth to a baby there were complications with my delivery. first I had to be induced bc of heart problems. I was 25 at the time n I weighed 347 on that day. second my blood pressure went to 225/100 they gave me a epidural then they said I needed a csection after they got my son out. I started feeling nauses then i started. going in an out a while not knowing what was going on they told me my bp was 70/30. my question is. did. I almost die bx they disnt really tell me any thing??
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013