Was on tarana for irregular period. Why have I not got period now?

Hi ,I was on tarana for past 6 months since my periods were irregular..Now I was advised by the doctor to stop the medicine and check the periods without medicine for another 3 months.For the for the forst month the periods were regular without medicine.Now its the second month.The date has passed.I havent got my periods yet
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
your doctor has given right advice to watch it for 3-4 cycles.
Don't arrive at any conclusion by just watching 2 periods.Watch the result of 3-4 cycles.
If all are irregular then there is a chance that you may have still hormonal imbalance & need more check ups.
So watch 2 more cycles & if that also irregular then consult your doctor.