Was on primaquinine, mefloquinine, pcm after contracting malaria. Why pain in neck?

Dear Sir, I am solanki shruti 18 years of age and studying in 2nd year of MBBS. During 2011-2012 I suffered from malaria 4 times. The last occurring of it was on 1st of July 2012. The medicines suggested were primaquinine, mefloquinine, pcm. i would like to know that how it can occur 4 times even i completed the whole course of medicines each time. I am living in the city of Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Further I would like to know that today i carried out report of ESR , which was 53 mm/hr as i was suffering from chronic pain over inferior angle of right scapula and in neck. My recent medicines are Mefloquinine taking on each sunday for 10 sundays and analgesic drug sinarest. My weight is 42Kgs, having HB of 11.7 and RBC of 4.78 millions/cumm. Further I didnt suffered from any kind of internal or external injury. Kindly expecting earliest reply.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012