Was on opiates. Taking Suboxone. How long will the withdrawal symptoms last?

Hi, I am currently on day 7 without suboxone . I was taking 6mg daily for 2 1/2 years. My question is how long will these withdrawal symptoms last? I m dealing with anxiety , no appetite , running to bathroom constantly. Anxiety is worse more than anything. I can t afford the cost of subs anymore and I have no intentions at all of getting back on opiates. How long until it gets better? I ve heard months and that scares me because I m a mother to a precious 3 year old and 2 month old (both very healthy) plus I work. Please help! Thanks. (Never mind, I don t have the money to pay $18 just for an answer to my question :(
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013