Was on levothroxine, coumadin, vitamin C. Can I get off coumadin?

i had first episode of a- flutter in fall of 2004. my thyroid was out of whack. i was put on 75 mcg of levothyroxine ,coumadin,cartia 180 mg.,andmetroprol 100mg. heart went into normal sinus rhythm in week or problems. in 2009, dr. did tests ,said he thought it was caused by thyroid and took me off coumadin and reduced metroprol to 50mg. fall of 2011 i went through very stressful 9 months taking care of and losing a loved one and business stress at same time.i stated taking 0000mg of vitamin c injan.2012,did bloodwork in feb.2012,and thyroid,which had been steady since 2004 went from 2.9 to over 16.dr. increased levothyroxin to 100mcg and it took 2 get back in normal range.before that happened on march 20,2012 heart went back into a-flutter .2 weeks later it went back into sinus problem since.what are options to eventually get off coumadin?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012