Was on high estrogen pill. Caused cervical ectropion. On POP Cerazette. Having brown discharge. Cause?

I am 29 and was on a high estrogen pill for many years. This has given my a cervical etropeon. I had the usual bleeding after sex but other the past 6 months it had been whether I have had sex or not. I went to my doctor and now I am on POP Cerezette. The doctor said that I will get better and the estrogen was giving me the etropeon. I have been on the new pill for 1 1/2 months and have been getting brown discharge . Is this the pill and breakthrough or is it the etropeon?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013