Was on heroine, opiates. On methadone and dihydroceine. Herbal medication?

hi my partner is on methadone but even though he is off heroin and has been for 5 years his drug worker and doctor keep puting him up his methadone is there anyway he can stop them from putting him on a higher dose he was on 40mg and then the doctor wanted to put on 90mg even though he isnt taking heroin his urine samples are still showing a trace of opiates, he had took 6 30mg dihydroceine over 3 days 2 weeks before he had done the urine sample is there anything else medical or herbal that could cause this
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013