Was on drinking spree. Do not remember if had sex. Got periods. Chances of pregnancy?

I was out sunday (17/02/13) and was on a allday drinking session and didnt remember a thing the morning after. I got a text of some guy saying take a pregnancy test but i dont know if hes joking about or not because im sure id remember if i had sex. Ive come on my period today (21/02/13) which is 1 week earlyier than its due but this as been known before so nothing unusual there. Is there still a chance i could be pregnant even though ive come on period ?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013