Was on depo, nauseated, tiredness, back pain, white discharge, emptiness in stomach, bleeding. Off birth control. Normal?

hello i am 20 years old . i was using depo as my form of birth control for three years now my last shot was in june 2012 im still having some of the same similar side effect. lately ive been very nauseated, tired, my back has been hurting and im having a milky white discharge from my vagina. and deep stomach pains through out the day i get sick often, my stomach will just feel very empty and turn till the point i have to throw up, i never get sick to that point though. my period has been on and off for three years il either get a little or alot it goes away comes back never regulary like it should. the last time i had my period was for a good 3 weeks or so and it was light but more red then usual. i thought i was getting it back normally. the last day i had my period was the beggining of febuary 2013. i have been having unprotected sex. is there a possible chance im pregant or is it just depo side effect and my period will come soon? looking for answers thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013