Was on clomid. Why did I release follicles? Can I insert naturogest in vagina before sex?

Today is my 12th day since period and was on clomid since day 3-7, have released 4 follicles measuring 1.9, 1.9, i.8 and 1.6, today on 12th day i was given HCG trigger shot. Doctor has advised me to take Naturogest 200 mg for 15 days morning and night vaginally starting on day 14 , my query is can i insert naturogest inside my vagina just before having intercourse or after having intercourse. doctor has prescribed me to have intercourse with my husband starting from today for a week.. i am confused about how to use naturogest during intercourse, please help
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer