Was on carbamazepine, stopped a week before having sex. Spotting, lower back ache, increased dischrage. Pregnant ?

Hi, I am nineteen. I was on carbamazepine and stopped taking it a week before having sex with my partner (25th). It was 2 weeks after my period had started, but only a day after i stopped bleeding (2 weeks of bleeding is not out of the ordinary for me). I am on the pill so we thought that it wouldnt still be affected my the carbamazepine. A week after I had some spotting, it was pink and I had no pains. It lasted 3 days. I was due my period on the 8th, and had another light (but slightly heavier) bleed for 4 days on the 11th. It has now been over 3 weeks and all pregnancy tests are negative. But, my belly feels tender to touch, I have constant dull aches in my lower back, and increased discharge (white and without itching or burning) and weird sensations in my stomach also. I am going through the process of being diagnosed with endo, and for the last 5 years, the ONLY time I have gone longer than a few days without any agonsing pains was when I was pregnant. Bit worried..
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013