Was on break from pills, no periods for a week, took pill, got light bleeding. Pregnant?

Hello, just a bit concerned, had my period while on my 7 day break from the pill which i ve been on since i was 16. I have always have heavy periods and while on the pill they start quite quickly, but this month I came off the pill monday and didn t come on till sat, and so took my first pill this morning and the bleeding was very light an I have now stopped bleeding. I read somewhere that tis can happen if your pregnant while on the pill?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012