Was on Diane, stopped recently. PCOS, high testosterone levels, partner s semen fell near vagina, took an ipill. Will it be effective ?

hi, i am a 19 year old
i hav had symptoms of pcos..wen i did the tests only the testosterone level was high in my blood where as the other hormones were within the normal range and there were no cysts found in my sonography..so my doctor prescribed me Diane 35 which i was having for one year...now my doctor has asked me to discontinue it so its been over 4-5 months i am not having it.
today i had an i pill. will it be effective? will it work?
i did not hav unproctected intercourse but i felt my partners semen fell near my vagina..so to be on the safer side i took an i pill in a few hours. will it work?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013