Was my intestine damaged during my C-section ?

During my c-section delivery my instestine damage after 10 days of my c-section other surgery held & two holes found in my intestine and about 1.5 ltr facel matter found, doctor put my intestine out till the other surgery to be held after my health recover can it is possible by iatrogenic bcoz in my discharge ticket it is mentioned that there is no specific pathology found Can it possible that intestine can be damage during c-section
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Pls tell us where we could be get second opinion.

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
It is possible that this could be iatrogenic.I advise you to visit another expert for second opinion based on your reports.
If you need more information feel free to mail me.