Was ill with postnatal psychosis. Lot of salt intake. Suffering from confusion and pancreatic problems. Related to salt intake?

Hi, in 2007 I was very ill with postnatal psychosis after the birth of my child. I did loads of odd things (my mom tok care of my baby as i was too ill). However, in thinking I had evl spirits in me I proceeded to swallow about 10 tablespoons of salt, washed down with water. I threw some up. After this, I got totally worse, really confused, hallucinations. I did not get medical help. I also began suffering pancreatic problems. Could the extra confusion plus pancreatic prob be linked to salt intake? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013