Was i raped? what should i do?

he didnt actually have sex with me, but he did other things and touched me and held me down! is it classed as rape? i dont know what to do, i dont want to tell anyone but i cant think about it without crying and i cant get it out of my head! anyone know what could help? im 16 years old i cant remeber wat he looks like, and i know tht with the police they wont catch him and if they do ther wont b enough evidence to hold him, would b me against him!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
I don't understand why you think the police won't catch him. If you call them and give them a description they might just be able to apprehend him. What you should do is tell your parents or call the police immediately instead of posting on Yahoo! Answers. You need to talk to someone about this and by telling your parents or the police you will get the help you need. Doing nothing is not going to make it go away.