Was hit in knee, hand and abdomen. Hurts to laugh, walk and do any movement. Suggest?

I was hit by someones knee in lower right hand abdominal while playing sports earlier today. There was intense pain during the activity but more fallowed after it was over. Now it hurts to laugh, walk, sit up or basically do anything that involves movement. I'm mainly just worried that I could have internal bleeding. There was no blood when I peed but I haven't had to do anything else yet. Also there is a red line like thing that appeared where the injury occurred (right above my hip in the side portion of my stomach) I feel kind of out of it... Any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Sep 2013