Was given yasmin as contraceptive. Does it cause weight gain?

Hi ive just been given yasmin to try today, to help clear up my skin the only reason i agreed to go on it was because i was told it would not make me gain weight , i already suffer from depression and struggle with my eating bingeing and fasting and training at the gym. i have just been reading peoples views on yasmin and it is totally freaking me out , people gaining loads of weight by changing nothing in their lifes and training at the gym,, i am terrified of gaining weight im still trying to lose weight, also i am emotional as it is and im very worried i will become worse ?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012