Was electrocuted. burnt fingers. Feels bruised and painful. What can help the radiating pain down the spine?

i was electrocuted mid week by pulling a phone charger from the socket, it came apart in my hand and burnt holes in my finger . its been 4 days but i have so much pain in my muscles along the top of my shoulders and neck , through my arms and down my spine . when i press on my muscles they feel bruised and it really hurts to turn my head or lift my arms, i have taken pain relief but it doesn t seem work, I m not sure who to see or where to get help. hope you can help many thanks kay
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012