Was due for normal delivery, had eclampsia, brown vomiting, scan showed no fetal heart beat causing still birth. Cause?

Hye I m from united arab emirates.. I was due for normal delivery on 14th jan but I had eclampsia on 14 dec.. It all started with severe headache and 3 periods of brownish vomiting and I was feeling very colg.. we went in emergency.. I was taken to scan room no fetal heart was found.I had a fit in scan room..I had high bp 140/80.. I delivered a baby girl a fresh stillbirth .. at week 36 her weight was 2.6 and she looked a little red to me .. I had renal shutdown for some hours when I was in coma and later recovered in the nicu.. I just wanted to knalso blood albumin++++.. can i know the cause of babys death and if I could determine the time of her death...
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013