Was disoriented, fell on left buttocks, have a huge bruise. What to do ?

Dr. Grief you look like a man who is content, so I m taken aback by calling you Dr. Grief. (how bout Dr. G? dermatologist has a long Italian name and so he goes by Dr. B.) anyway, three nights ago,my husband and I moved a lot of furniture around the house, preparing for carpet to be installed Wed. Going to the bathroom late at night (dark), I was most likely disoriented,(lots of stuff was in our bathroom) hit my head on something that should not have been in the bathroom, fell on my left buttocks (on tile) and the bruise is huge. The bump on my head isn t too bad, nor is the bruise on my right arm . Do you have any suggestions about what I should do about the big bruise?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012