Was diagnosed with lupus and psoriatic rheumatoid. Had vaginal pain, found cyst like lump. What is it?

I was diagnosed with lupus and psoriatic rheumatoid last month. Last week I was having vaginal pain on the right inside wall, just inside on the muscle. I during examination discovered a cyst like lump. Very painful and hurts all the way throughout my right side into my abdominal area. This is very scary especially since I seem to be so susceptible to everything. What do you think is this just a plain old cyst or more. I m already in perrimenapause. Have been for 3 years. Please help!!!
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer