Was diagnosed with bulky uterus, myometrium expanded, sub-mucous in anterior wall. Help?

I was diagnosed with a bulky uterus of AP diameter of 10.0cm. The myometrium is slightly expanded in the mid- posterior wall and lower anterior walls with mixed echo-textures by intramural solid tissue masses and AP diameters of 3.5cm,6.4cm, 4.0cm and 2.2cm, 2.0cm submucous in the anterior wall respectively. They are intramural and submucous in locations. Internal Os is closed. Right adnexa is free. Pouch of douglas is empty. No free pelvic collection sighted. No cyst .No cyesis
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013